Saturday, July 24, 2010

Website updates

I have been busy updating several of the websites I maintain for genealogists researching in the midwest.  You may want to take a look at some of them.  I have added some photos to my Fillmore County, Nebraska website.  I also added an updated version to Sharon Lawrence's an excellent guide to researching in military records.  I have also made some updates to the Buchanan County, Missouri site.

I also maintain websites for the Association of Professional Genealogists:  Heartland Chapter and Northwest Missouri Genealogical Society.

I also plan to update the Livingston County, Missouri website soon.

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to tell you thanks, for all your work on the Fillmore County web site. I have found more information in such a short time.

    I am a descendant of Christ Schweer, one of the founding families of the Grace Lutheran Church. My Name is Eric Schweer, and I thank you for you have just added ever so much information to my genealogical research.

    I'll be listing your blog and web site on my Footprints In Time blog.

    ReplyDelete